RBAC Lookup is a CLI that allows you to easily find Kubernetes roles and cluster roles bound to any user, service account, or group name. Binaries are generated with goreleaser for each release for simple installation.
brew install FairwindsOps/tap/rbac-lookup
asdf plugin add rbac-lookup asdf install rbac-lookup latest asdf global rbac-lookup latest
# RBAC Manager
While RBAC Lookup helps provide visibility into Kubernetes auth, RBAC Manager helps make auth simpler to manage. This is a Kubernetes operator that enables more concise RBAC configuration that is easier to scale and automate. For more information, see RBAC Manager on GitHub (opens new window).
# Join the Fairwinds Open Source Community
The goal of the Fairwinds Community is to exchange ideas, influence the open source roadmap, and network with fellow Kubernetes users. Chat with us on Slack (opens new window) or join the user group (opens new window) to get involved!
# Other Projects from Fairwinds
Enjoying rbac-lookup? Check out some of our other projects:
- Polaris (opens new window) - Audit, enforce, and build policies for Kubernetes resources, including over 20 built-in checks for best practices
- Goldilocks (opens new window) - Right-size your Kubernetes Deployments by compare your memory and CPU settings against actual usage
- Pluto (opens new window) - Detect Kubernetes resources that have been deprecated or removed in future versions
- Nova (opens new window) - Check to see if any of your Helm charts have updates available
- rbac-manager (opens new window) - Simplify the management of RBAC in your Kubernetes clusters